Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, April 26, 2010

56/365

Although I've been in a bit of a post-modern funk concerning my 365 Days of Music project (other bloggers have been doing the same project under the same NAME for years), I promise to continue throughout the year and make my (although seemingly insignificant) mark in blogger history. 



Day 50/365: Pa Pa Power, Dead Man's Bones.
One of the most golden redemption songs provided by Starbucks. I foresee this song catching a serious summer listening flu. 


Day 51/365: Piano Sonata No. 50 in C, Hayden 
One of my favorite classical pieces; the song provides such jovial contrasts from both sides of the piano. I adore that instrumental works have a different story for everyone. 


Day 52/365: Listen, (Listen, Listen), Wintersleep
This is the most beautiful song I have EVER heard. The title says it all. 


Day 53/365: Blue Eyes, Cary Brothers
Because he sings me Green Eyes, I hum him Blue Eyes. Love. 


Day 54/365: If It Kills Me, Jason Mraz
Listened to this adorably romantic song after watching 4 hours of Dexter. The inherent irony in the title of the song and Dexter being a psychopathic serial killer is delicious. My friend also did a beautiful dance to this song : http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1127500841702 !


Day 55/365: Bubble Toes, Jack Johnson
Nostalgic recollection of extreme idealism in ninth grade, I thought this song was written for me. 


Day 56/365: Satellite Mind, Metric
Their music is like poetry, incredibly catchy and foot tapping prose. Listen just for the lyrics.


8 Down, 44 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment