I present the ancient Hallucingenia:
This is a computer generated image of what Paleontologists think this lovely Cambrian fossil looked like when it walked the earth's oceans *Rolls Eyes*. I just learned about it in my intro Geology course.
My opinion you ask? Why not in bullet form:
- This thing looks like a cactus/mushroom love child
- Its name suggests it may be the first evolutionary shroom
- I'd imagine that would be pretty trippy taking such a trippy hallucinogen
- It also looks like a very ugly human penis, low in self esteem due to the 100s of billions of years left to wait for its female counterpart
- I couldn't take this shit seriously if I tried
Geology, I have noting motivational to say.