So here is what I imagine Amortenia would smell like for me:
- Suntan oil - Sweaters be gone when this be on, this is the smell of optimism
- My dog - the scent of unconditional love
- Lipstick - The more expensive the more my nose agrees
- Brisk freshness after the rain - providing it doesn't begin to hail afterwards... I hate Calgary.
- European Bakeries - the smell of freshly made croissant is enough for me to give my heart away.
- Starbucks - In Ireland, I was willing to drive to Dublin just to get this scentual fix.
- Fresh pen on paper - After lectures I'm the person sniffing my note-book in a euphoric frenzy.
- Gasoline - octane for my olfactory sensors, it's really good I don't drive I'd spend too much time there.
- Coconut - my favorite smell, flavor, and ingredient (Rice, Curry, Soup, Rolls, Ice Cream, Drink)
- Turquoise Mr. Sketch Marker - the scent of my youth, I probably was classically conditioned to love this color from this scent. The fact that it's supposed to smell like mangos may also be cause for my neuroticism.
- New Plastic Bags - This makes the environmentalist in me very sad, but give me a ream of Safeway bags and I'm in Neurotoxin heaven.
View from my Coca Cola 2009
- Coca Cola from the glass bottle - The scent of this worldwide brand poured over ice is bliss.
- Sam - Awe, the most powerful aspect of a strong love potion. Floating cheese ensues.
Nose in Nose, Eyes and Toes.
Your nose, knows.