Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, April 19, 2010

49/365

Don't you just hate odd numbers? Well, I hope you'll love these slightly odd, but evenly enjoyable songs!

Source: WeHeartIt


Day 43/365: Sugar Town, Nancy Sinatra
This song makes me question my sexuality. It's just so lovable and lulling, truly a women's work. 


How adorable is the beginning of this video? Lesbionic passion surfacing.

Day 44/365 (Not to be confused with a second day 43) : Hello I love You, The Doors
Glee started today, this was the first song that was sung. Was already one of my favorite Doors songs, then Finn belted it.; )


Day 45/365: Hustle, Tunng
The sound of an adorable indie couple riding their flower adorned bicycles through a park. 


Day 46/465: Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want, She & Him
An ode to the new She &Him album with a classic/a prayer for warm weather for BSD! 


Day 47/365: Steal My Sunshine, Len
I got what I wanted, 19 Degrees and the first tanning day in Calgary. Also, BSD!!!!!!! My shirt read: Forget lines, this product's got curves! (Marketing) 


Day 48/365: Cecilia, Simon and Garfunkel
To answer the questions: favorite S&G song and the best summer cocktail bar track.


Day 49/365: Love and Mathematics, Broken Social Scene
Because my musical day math wasn't working all week, I decided to end it off with an instrumental piece.  Easier on the mind. 



7 Down, 45 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment