Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Succulent Spaces

Is that light fixture both silver and pear shaped? Decorgasm!!



Hanging planters, gush! 



Bring the outside inside. I love old doors, so must history. 



Worthy of my butt. 



I want a library with a ladder!! 



Coach + Bed = Genius.


.
That rug, that beautiful, amazing, wonderful, rug.



I am choking on adoration. 



Time travel suitcases. 

Sources: FFFOUND and Flickr

Design is delicious. 

1 comment:

  1. i love that you said "peargasm".

    i also want a library with a ladder.

    love all of this.
    maybe we should move out at the same time and go shopping together.

    ReplyDelete