Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Water Bobble

This week's belated eco-product, the self-filtering water bobble!

Designed by: Karim Rashid, Produced by: Move Collective LLC

Just came across these reusable tap water filtering water bottles. I think reusable water bottles are a great way to cut down on waste and enjoy a bountiful resource that is supplied to us via modern plumbing, not Aquafina. I currently have three stainless steal water-bottles, two of which were swag gifts, no I am not trying to be ironically wasteful. I usually fill them with Brita filtered water, so I will probably not purchase this particular eco-product. However, it does appear very useful, aesthetically pleasing, and sustainable. The filters last up to 150 liters of filtration until they need to be replaced. You can buy them online for $23.10. Find out more here.


 

Enjoy the Earth's resources without damaging the Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment