Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, March 22, 2010

21/365

21/365 days of music:


15/365: Shooting Superstars, White Panda
Can someone please tell me what the background song is? Eminem's offensiveness is never unappreciated.


For some reason the next two show up on my iPhone twitter app, but not on the website??

16/365: Tic,Tic,Tac, Carrapicho
Great Portuguese pump up track, reminds me of many crazy Croatian nights. 


17/365: Rocky Road to Dublin, The Dubliners
Great craic for St. Patrick's day. This is my favorite un-singable Irish song, it references Tuam! 


18/365: You Don't Know Me, Ben Folds feat. Regina Spektor
I really enjoy up-beat songs that are inherently passive aggressive. For LDN lovers.


19/365: World Hold On, Bob Sinclar
This song never quits, since 2006.  Friend: "I haven't heard this re-mix before" Sanja: "This is the original, sigh."


20/365: Possibility, Lykke Li
New Moon release day, this is my favorite song from the soundtrack. A beautifully sad song.


21/365: No Intention, Dirty Projectors
I really appreciate the voice being used as an instrument. 

3 down, 49 to go!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure that is "Superman" by Eminem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love Regina Spektor and Ben Folds and this song is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I know the Superman song, I mean the other one in the background.
    Also, youtube ben folds doing chat roulette. So cool!

    ReplyDelete