Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

28/385

Here lies:
 my 4th week of 365 days of music
A week ago it didn't exist
(Pretend musical eulogy, out. Re-access mental state later. )
Photo by: Ingrid Andrea 

Day 22/365: She Wants to Move, N.E.R.D
Hadn't moved for 24 hours due to a stomach flu. This was a natural cure, a literal translation of my desires as well. 


Day 23/365: Move, CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy)
Was considering a theme week when this became my second choice, but alas it is just another coveted dance track. 


Day 24/365: That One Night, The Hunted (Hunter, Jan's old assistant)
You can thank me in about 2 seconds when you press play. I am debating having "The Dinner Party" be my favorite all time Office episode.  With my fair knowledge in the subtly of body language, Jan totally did him, and this is the song for scale.


Day 25/365: Horchata, Vampire Weekend
Don't know what intrigues me more, knowing all of the instruments Vampire Weekend utilizes on a daily basis, or what Horchata tastes like.  This was the night I saw an Iron Chef make some from black rice, yum. 


Day 26/365: Rocket Girl, Doc Walker
One of the only country songs I really love. This is probably one of the most personally meaningful songs I'll ever mention, just pulls on my heart strings/grounded wings.  (Sorry about the Horse story in the video, best audio quality)


Day 27/365: Coffee Girl, The Tragically Hip
Fittingly, I redeemed this song from one of Starbuck's pick of the weeks and it reminds me of my Venti drinking friend. You know the one that knows I am directing this at her. 


Day 28/365: See You Again, Miley Cyrus
The eternal guilty pleasure song, just don't watch the movie. 


Day 29/365: Home, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
Hands down one of the best songs I've heard in a long time. Bet you $5 you'll be singing "I do love my ma and pa" by the second listen. 


Remember to visit www.dirpy.com to convert these to MP3s.

4 down, 48 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment