Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Attirely Amazing!

Source: Satorialist

The Satorialist has done it again. I just had a fashiogasm.

Needless to say my wardrobe and  creativity is inspired by this fashion blog. I am considering taking a camera around campus next week to take pictures of fashionable students around the university. If I do so next week or at any other time, I will be featuring a blog entry about it. Any additional suggestions on more blog post content? What are you craving blog readers? Let me know and maybe I can provide you with sustenance. 

Making drab fab, wear green fashionably this St. Patrick's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment