Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, November 23, 2009

You could totally strip to this!

I received a great gift from my sister this birthday season. It's a Music Listography notebook where I am asked to produce musical playlists such as: songs that I would strip to, or a song that reminds me of each of my friends. It's incredibly entertaining, not to mention futuristically nostalgic. So here are the beginnings of both of those lists for your listening? reading? pleasure.

Songs to strip to:
1) Sexy Bitch - Akon
2) 15 Step - Radiohead
3) Sexy Boy - Air
4) You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
5) Gimme More - Britney Spears
6) Bounce - Timbaland

A song for each of my friends (Purely based on psychological phenomenon):
1) On the Run - Sam Roberts (SW- one of many)
2) Consequence - The Notwist (RO)
3) Cause = Time - Broken Social Scene (HM)
4) Looking Through You - The Beatles (DM)
5) Have You Ever Seen The Rain - CCR (MZ)
6) Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston (LM)
7) Magalenha - Sergio Mendes (TP)
8) Mama Told Me - Crystal Waters (BG)
9) Dance Anthem of the 80s - Regina Spektor (IK)
10) Church - T-Pain (SC)
11) Please Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna (KF)
12) Paper Planes - M.I.A. (JF)
13) Sunshine - Matt Costa (AP)
14) Untrust Us - Crystal Castles (JG)
15) Live Your Life - T.I. (HT)
16) Cuerpo Triste - Estopa (OR)
17) Ur So Gay  - Katy Perry (BW)
18) Your Song - Elton John (BB)
19) The Way I Are - Timbaland (MG)
20) Sound of Settling - Death Cab For Cutie (KM)

Lists aren't always for organization, but enjoyment.
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment