Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, November 16, 2009

Stuff I like



Just off the jet-setter plane, and I'm already amped to write a new blog entry. Actually, I just want to share a hilarious Blog I just clicked my way to. It's called Stuff That White People Like, and features... well a list of things that White People like!

My personal favorites have been:

#124 Hating People Who Wear Ed Hardy
#121 Funny or Ironic Tattoos
#118 Ugly Sweater Parties
#111 Pea Coats
#108 Appearing to Enjoy Classical Music
#107 Comparing People to Hitler
#83 Bad Memories of High School
#2 Religions That Their Parents Don't Belong To

Obvious # 130 Idea: Blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment