Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Twit pic worthy

Here is this week in iPhone pictures. Evidentially, all twit-pic (very sad that my spell check knew this) worthy, but I would rather commemorate them in this blog entry. Also, I have no idea how to use twit-pic.

The most important bulletin at University, if not the one most likely to make you late for class because of its raw truth and hilarity.


Chinese weddings: the place where other people's grandmothers allow for temporary flaming dice tattoos to be put on them. Ice has so many uses.


I love Sexual Awareness week. Look at that grin.


Now you can look like a "I put out" girl without any hair spray! Available at Wal-Mart, Always Low Prices (Standards).


Sock bunny person of Wal-Mart, not at all the exact same person as my boyfriend. www.peopleofwalmart.com 

Take pictures, they last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment