Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Antique arousal

I'm not sure whether I was Victorian in a past life, or I just became accustomed to old century decor from the Korcula House (more so museum than house). Perhaps, both are true.
None the less, I am extremely attracted to antique victorian style. I especially have a liking for old keys, wall papers, vanities, mirrors, and kitchen tins. Also, the idea of having oil paintings rather than pictures of my relatives around is incredibly romantic and artistic to me; that person is a piece of art.

The following images make me want to ditch all the modern technologies that allow me to create this entry, and take a deep "old oaky" smelling breath.



I am seriously jealous of Marie Antoinette, minus the whole decapitation fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment