Today, several came true. I am in the most beautiful city in the country, with my best friend. Surely, a remembrance day to remember. Here are my favorite things about Montreal already (it's been two hours):
- The giant over-pass highways, that appear extremely collapsable.
- The teal copper church tops.
- The white street signs, and beautiful street names.
- The pretty leaves all over the city.
- The Jesuit residence; extreme irony will ensue.
- The town-house shops and their exterior signage.
- Best tasting Starbucks latte I've ever had.
- The music/psychology area at Concordia, where music is always playing.
- Bee's door decoration of small bumble bees.
- Hearing Bee sing from the shower. :) I missed her.
- How there seems to be art shows, museums, and churches everywhere.
- The magnitude of hole in the wall, cheap, yet delicious restaurants.
- Um, essentially everything! Even the french!
Seriously wish I could transfer universities right about now!