Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mad List Making

You may have perceived by now that I'm a lister. I like to make lists, examples include: 
Below is my newest list project, apart from the ongoing contributions I make to my Listography books.

Learned From Mad Men List:
1) Slutty gals were called "loose women."
2) In the 1960s men and women didn't talk.
3) $75 dollars a week was a decent salary.
4) Sexuality was a customer relationship management tool.
5) Hitler didn't smoke.
6) Laxatives sabotaged 1960's U.S. federal election.
7) It was the original "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" show.
8) Real estate was 'scary.'
9) The Hiltons were decent Bible country folk back then. Still super tall and skinny though.
10) Lawn mowers are terrifying.

Make a list of what you like to make lists of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment