Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

322/365

This week I rediscovered the power of the radio, simple pleasures. 
Source: WeHeartIt!

316/365: Choo Choo Cha Cha, Rinky Dink.
Indicator that I am obsessed with something = I download its entire music soundtrack. #MadMen

317/365: Magic, Joan As Police Woman.
Is it Cry Me A River by JT ? Or is it Verbatim by Mother Mother? Answer: Their beautiful love child.

318/365: Long Time, Cake.
Straight from the original new music source - The Radio - to my Shazam. Brilliant.

319/365: Hello, Martin Solveig & Dragonette.
"I just came to say hello." 90.3 FM is killing it today.

320/365: Verbatim, Mother Mother.
"I wear women's underwear and then I go to strike a pose in my full length mirror..." - ironic verbatim

321/365: Dixon's Girl, Dessa.
A wonderful combination of numerous musical techniques and genres. "It's not much, but my money's on you."

322/365: White Sky, Vampire Weekend.
Song so compelling, turns sky abnormal white color, watched #KingsSpeech again, everything, w/, pauses.

45 down, 7 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment