Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, March 14, 2011

308/365

Same week I became a 50 year old woman with my hangovers. Legitimately went to the farmers market, drank tomato juice and napped all day! Did see a lovely older woman wearing a balloon flower headband that day though. 


302/365: Trouble Weighs a Ton, Dan Auerbach.
"Same story here, year after year."

303/365: Oscar Wilde, Company of Thieves.
I support anything that supports Oscar Wilde.

304/365: Don't Look Back, She and Him.
"Orpheus melted the heart of Persephone, but I never had yours."

305/365: Jailer, Asa.
Ideal song if you're fiendin' for some emancipation.

306/365: Achin Heart, Pomplamoose.
It's the remedy for your achin, courtesy of Bob.

307/365: What's My Name, Rihanna featuring Drake.
Mama and I danced to this while cooking dinner together. She did the Flash Dance stomp. <3

308/365: Talk To Me, Dance With Me, Hot Hot Heat.
Time for a 2002 through back, also known as Joey Tomato's soundtrack on a Saturday night.


43 down, 9 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment