Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Sunday, March 13, 2011

301/365

Watched Black Swan and had some wicked Banana Pancakes from Belmont Diner this week. 
Source: WeHeartIt

295/365: Look Right Through, Storm Queen.
Sounds like a modern remix of a 90s song. But really it's a modern song remixed to sound like a 90s song.

296/365: You Oughta Know, Das Racist.
"You should never argue with a crazy ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma you oughta knowwwww-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da"

297/365: Sweet Louise, The Belle Brigade.
"Well I just tell you now that I fell in love and I couldn't help myself."

298/365: Banana Pancakes, Jack Johnson.
Belmont Diner made me the most delicious ones this weekend, had to sing about them.

299/365: Swan Lake, Tchaikovsky.
He would have been honored in a mind fucked kind of way. #BlackSwan

300/365: Excuses, The Morning Benders.
Watch this video in order to fully appreciate this song.

301/365: Drumming Song, Florence + Machine.
"As I move my feet towards your body, I can hear this beat, it fills my head up, and gets louder"

42 down, 10 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment