Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Creamy Chewy Cookiewiches

Are you salivating yet? 

I made these delicious chewy gingerbread and cream cheese cookies last week during a study break. Nothing like text book readings to put a girl into a baking mood. I modified a recipe from the multi-talented Bakerella after I was unable to find red velvet cake mix. Instead, I used spiced cake mix, added extra cinnamon and nutmeg, and used light butter and cream cheese for the filling. 
The best part of all : They're so easy, quick, and affordable... you shouldn't even feel bad that I didn't give you one. 


Nom, nom, nom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment