Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, November 22, 2010

Strong Enough For A Woman, Made for a Man

This is my previous marketing group's commercial for the DRTV product Mighty Mendit. I'm going on the record and saying that the tagline and following commercial were not my idea. It should also be noted that fabric adhesive doesn't make girls in gyms aroused, and that the guy was picked for the part solely based on his biceps. If you must know, we actually did fix the shirt using Mighty Mendit; we passed it around during our presentation and nobody was able to rip the seam (That was my brilliant contribution).  Links to more MKTG 317 made commercials are available after the end of this masterpiece. 



I'm not proud of this you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment