Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Thursday, November 25, 2010

209/365

 I continue to time travel during this musical project. It really is a skill, no physics are involved though, I hate physics.

Source: WeHeartIt

203/365: Don't You (Forget About Me), Simple Minds.
Continuing with the 80's movies theme, and The Breakfast Club is my favorite.

204/365: Cruel Summer, Bananarama.
Leaving me here on my own, it's a cruel, CRUEL, cruel summer.

205/365: Airline to Heaven, Billy Bragg and Wilco.
Astonishingly amazing! Why havent you clicked on the link yet? Hop to it.

206/365: Ohh, It's Kind of Crazy, SoulDecision.
Have I proven my great indulgence for the year 2001's music?

207/365: You Sexy Thing, Hot Chocolate.
What the neighbors were blaring this morning, somebody likes a mantra tune before work.

208/365: I'm Like A Bird, Nelly Furtado.
How cool did I think she was in her orange shirt up in that tree. So cool.

209/365: Blue Lips, Regina Spektor.
Blue, the most human color.

29 down, 23 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment