Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

216/365

The songs I was really (Canadian Thanksgiving) thankful for. Also, I'm sure you're all thankful that I still post these even thought they're very outdated, yes, yes, of course you are. 


210/365: I Feel Bonnie, Hot Chip Feat. Bonnie Prince Billy.
Nothing is wasted, heaven is nowhere.

211/365: Throwing Bricks, Florence and the Machine.
Well I'd build you up, but we aren't made of the same stuff.

212/365: Big Bird In A Small Cage, Patrick Watson.
Put a big bird in a small cage and he'll sing you a song.

213/365: I Caught Myself, Paramore.
Everyone has a song that is far from their normal taste, yet they've addicted to it. This is mine.

214/365: 7/4 (Shoreline), Broken Social Scene.
Heard them live on real (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend, for that I was very thankful.

215/365: I'm Not Calling You A Liar, Florence and the Machine.
I'm not calling you a liar, just don't lie to me.

216/365: All The Wine, The National.
For all of the wine, I was also very thankful.

30 down, 22 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment