Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

83/365

Musical's week for 365 days of music! 

Source: WeHeartIt

Day 77/365: Cell Block Tango, Chicago
Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-uh, Cicero, Lipschitz. It was a musical but not a crime! 


Day 78/365: Damn It Janet, Rocky Horror Picture Show
Hey Slut, yes asshole? I've got something to say (I'm gay), I really love the skillful way you GIVE HEAD!! Shout back lines are essential for this movie cult classic. 


Day 79/365: Honey Honey, Mamma Mia
How this song thrills me, Ah Uh, Honey Honey nearly kills me. 


Day 80/365: Grease Theme, Grease
It's the word you know, and not just a movie we all love and paralleled our lives to in junior high. 


Day 81/365: Vogue, Glee
The best ever Glee cover, ever, including Poker Face. Sue Sylvester will never be c-een in the same way. 

Sorry friends YouTube wouldn't let me upload the original video, click here to watch it in its lacey glory.

Day 82/365: Under The Sea, The Little Mermaid
Everything's better down where it's wetter! My favorite childhood movie of all time, yay for fighting social norms. 


Day 83/365: Complainte De La Butte, Rufus Wainwright/Moulin Rouge
Ideal for the film, french and romantic. <3 


12 down, 40 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment