Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, September 6, 2010

Cheer Up

I have a serious case of the mean reds. As of today all of my friends are long-distance. Here is a blog entry featuring some Internet finds that make me happy/ are keeping me from breaking down into a tiny friend-less mess.

Mustache  Mugs! If you find the Hitler one, let me know! 

I'm a softie for hard boiled eggs. 

Old cartoons of anthropomorphized animals. 

So really only 27.2% of me is sad. 

Glasses.

Literally. 

Parisian Macaroon.

A spoon full of sugar. 

In Soviet Russia, sad are you. 

My greatgrandmother, looked exactly like this. 

Breakfast Balloons!

Cheer up, clap clap, cheer up, cheer up, cheer up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment