Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

174/365

This was the week of ecstasy when I realized Hype Machine wasn't blocked at work anymore.

Source: WeHeartIt

Day 168/365: Sun Lips, Black Moth Super Rainbow.
Their name sounds like a bad initials answer in Balderdash. BMSR? Black Moth Super Rainbow.

Day 169/365: Golden Skans, The Klaxons.
A signature Klaxon's piece, idyllic for summer time (what's left of it).

Day 170/365: Zebra, Beachhouse.
Tidings of the great white striped horse. Too bad the female vocals sound male; she's gorgeous live but you're surprised that she's a she!

Day 171/365: I Remember, DeadMau5 (Caspa remix).
The perfect Indie lullaby.

Day 172/365: I Need A Dollar, Aloe Blacc.
A dollar is all I need, except not, because I would just buy more pretty shirts with it.

Day 173/365: The Suburbs, Arcade Fire.
1) It's amazing 2) I have a serious fear of missing out on the social media platform, thus conformity.

Day 174/365: Anthems for a 17 Year Old Girl, Broken Social Scene.
Park that car, drop that phone, dream about me.

24 down, 29 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment