Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Sunday, September 12, 2010

167/365

And my regular music selections return. More indie and tranquil than ever. 

Source: WeHeartIt

Day 161/365: He Wasn't Man Enough, Toni Braxton.
I distinctly remember what 10 year old me thought about this song: "Toni isn't a girl's name!"

Day 162/365: Firecracker, Frazey Ford.
An alliteration appears about. Also, an amazingly airy articulation.

Day 163/365: The Co-dependent, Sia.
Just getting into Sia. She's low key up beat and doesn't just sing, but makes music with her voice.

Day 164/365: Kettering, The Antlers.
Slow tempo, relaxing, perfect for social media report research... or bubble baths!

Day 165/365: I Want You (She's so heavy), The Beatles.
This song is a picture of my emotion: nostalgic, weighed down, and bloated.

Day 166/365: Cannibal Queen, Miniature Tigers.
Coming for your heart like a cannibal, oh she let's me right in and i'm fed till i'm full.

Day 167/365: Garbage Truck, Sex Bob-Omb (Beck).
I am in lesbians with Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.

23 down, 29 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment