Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Saturday, August 21, 2010

153/365

Osheaga was amazing! Here is the remainder of the best live songs I heard there, plus some back to work tunes.

WOO! 

Day 147/365: Drop It Like Its Hot, Snopp Dogg.
Off the motherfuckin' chain @Osheaga! Snoop- "Repeat after me, BIATCH! Entire crowd-BIATCH!"

Day 148/365: Combat Baby, Metric.
How I miss your ranting, do you miss my all time lows.

Day 149/365: E is for Estranged, Owen Pallete.
A great end to an amazing week! O is for Osheaga!

Day 150/365: My Next Girl, The Black Keys.
"My next girl, won't be nothing like my ex girl"-stuck in my head.

Day 151/365: Humans Are Dead, Flight of The Conchords.
Watched A.I. last night and have had this stuck in my head since. Affirmative.

Day 152/365: BEARBOT MIXTAPE, BEARBOT.
Best 10+ song mashup I've ever heard. At 15 minutes long, it's been my cardio track for the past year.

Day 153/365: Spice Up Your Life, Spice Girls.
What's that? Did I just stumble upon old CD gold?? Why yes, yes I have. Shake it to the front!

21 down, 31 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment