Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Saturday, August 21, 2010

P.S. I Made This!

I discovered the most amazing website this month: www.psimadethis.com. Erica Domesek sees it, likes it, and makes it! Her site and new book P.S. I Made This, show all of her do it yourself projects and helpful hints on how to make them yourself! I've made one of the projects already, and I love it! Here is a picture of my clothes pin tank and other DIY projects I've done over the last year.

Clothes pin tank. 

The following are of my own inspiration:

Hand knit neck warmer. 

Tie died bandeau 

Tie died thongs! Sexy hippy. 


Tricycle necklace, made from materials from Michaels! 


Clothes hanger jewelry rack. So simple, just wedge it between bookshelf shelves. 


Feather head band, amazing what a hot glue gun and ribbon will do. 

P.S.  I Make Stuff Too!!

1 comment:

  1. I accidently tie dyed some of my undies when I was hand washing my stuff in the sink when I was in Africa. I forgot that you know, my African pants from the market probably weren't pre-washed of their red dye.

    Also, I made a similar pin tee shirt to that. I will have to show you.

    Totally digging that headband. Make me one!

    ReplyDelete