Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

132/365

Source: WeHeartIt

Regretfully, I was reminded why I try to leave the country prior to the 1st Friday of July. I seriously dislike the Calgary Stampede. As my incredibly articulate friend stated: "It's just a big whorey party with an awful sountrack." Here was my survival/mockery playlist for the week (too bad it lasts for 2 weeks). 

Day 126/365: Hold My Beer While I Kiss Your Girlfriend, Erin Pritchett.
Stampede killed chivalry in the West. Airbrush your wedding tan today!



Day 127/365: Quelqu'un m'a dit" – Carla Bruni.
My 500th tweet. Commended by my favorite song from the 500 Days Of Summer soundtrack. :)



Day 128/365: I'm Gonna Be, The Proclaimers.
Cause I would tweet 500 times and I would tweet 500 more!



Day 129/365: No Diggity, Klaxons.
The Klaxons are the best way that middle class caucasian people can listen to hip hop, un-ironically.



Day 130/365: Seven Nation Army, The White Stripes.
This song was to me in 2004, what Kid Cudi's Day N' Nite, is to me now. Never, ever, got old.



Day 131/365: Day 131/365: Swimming, Florence and The Machine.
"Your songs remind me of swimming, but I can't swim anymore." She sang with the depth of an ocean.



Day 132/365: White Houses, Vanessa Carlton.
#SongsAboutVirginity, I promise this thread will be gentle. It does love you after all, you're not just another thread contributer to it.


19 down, 33 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment