Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, July 5, 2010

118/365

Temporal lobe titillation, enjoy. 

Source: WeHeartIt

Day 112/365: How I Got Over, The Roots
I was sick this day, just like this killer beat!!! Mostly posted this because I am so Street. 


Day 113/365: Chop and Change, The Black Keys 
NEVER HAVE I HAD A SONG ON REPEAT FOR THIS LONG! So grungy and cool. 


Day 114/365: The Situation, Mike- The Situation feat. Fat Man Scoop and everybody that was ever a failure as a rapper
Fist Fuckin Pump. 


Day 115/365: Furry Walls, Aldous Snow
Have you not seen Get Him To the Greek Yet? If so, get the fuck off the internet and into the theatre, or Stroke furry walls.


Day 116/365: Little Lion Man, Mumford and Sons
From my dancing bee, always teaching me how to really listen to music. 


Day 117/365: Killamangiro, Babyshambles
Why hello previously beloved song, thanks for getting stuck in my head during work. :) Also, this song reminds me of Bree Tanner (whom I was reading about at the time). 


Day 118/365: Poke, Frightened Rabbit 
First lyric actually feels like it pokes out, in a totally not facebook kind of way. 



17 down, 35 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment