Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tempting Tights

I have a less than extreme obsession with decorative tights. Partially because I really hate wearing pants, secondly because I really like wearing skirts and dresses in the winter. I've always thought of the  endless possibilities for tight designs (flowers growing up your legs) - a designer somewhere  read my mind and came up with  these: 

Picnic nightmare. 



Limbs by numbers



Vanity veins

I wish I knew where you could buy these, or who the designer was. I came across them on FFFound, and have been dreaming ever since. 

Tights, the fashion item your parent's are a fan of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment