Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lush Massage Bars

This week's eco-product!


The chocolate and honey massage bar, my personal favorite. I have three.

I am addicted to the smell of this adorable product. I use it instead of body lotion , a) because it is very moisture rich, b) it makes me smell deliciously lovable. I find these massage bars are really great for dry hands, freshly shaved legs, and boyfriend's sore backs. They're about 7-10 dollars each, and if you buy two you get a free tin to keep them in. Best of all, they're all made in Canada by real people, (whom you can  see the faces of on most lush products), and from all natural ingredients. So what are you waiting for, get to the nearest Lush, sniff one out (literally), and try and avoid all of the overly friendly sales people (the only thing I don't like about Lush).




Rub someone down today, help the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment