Belated eco-product of last week!
Whenever I am on vacation I always make a point of only drinking the local beer there. Last week was devote to Corona and Sol. Now I'm back to ice-cold climate and brewskies Canadian, Big Rock, and Kokanee. Drinking local beer is the simple eco-friendly choice:
- Less fuel consumption for product transportation
- Local ingredients and materials
- Support of local businesses
- Immersion in local culture, and intoxication
- Bragging to all of your friends about your foreign beverage preferences
Be(er) good to the environment.