Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Friday, January 15, 2010

Life Regret

Not forcing my parents to let me take ballet. I have close friends who are beautiful dancers, and I can't help but feel yearningly jealous. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish I could do the splits and express my emotions with my body, and not just my face. I love the premise of a gleeful leap, a success pirouette , and a crushing contemporary breakdown.


Graceful warfare.

The song The Dance by Charlotte Martin , always helps me in times of dance inadequacy. Also, the marching beginning of that power tune is perfect for the image above. Unfortunately I cannot find it on any of my inter-web music sources, so you'll just have to do the ethical thing and look it up on iTunes (I know, I'm devastated too)... or if you're lucky hope I make you a mixed CD.

I still have the well practiced skill of drinking behind me, at which point I am master of dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment