Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blog entry, about a blog entry, about a blog entry

The title says it all, whilst reading the latest Blisslist post I linked to Desire to Inspire and this wonderful craft and art idea. The premise is using clipboards to present art/pictures/prints etcetera. For the past couple years I have been using a twine rope and mini clothes pins for this purpose, but an empty wall space above my head would be a perfect clipboard display.


My favorite of the displays.


This is blisslist's & my runner up favorite. Aside: I wish I knew where to get this clipboard.

Blog, it's inspiring, pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment