Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, January 17, 2011

266/365

Week of music to describe me as a human being. Sarcastic, Contemplative, Erratic, Romantic, Non-Athletic, Sentimental, Bad Driver, and Ironic. 

Source:WeHeartIt

Fashionable people, doing questionable things. #NewGossipGirlThemeSong

We bend, we break, just can't stand it.

The best dance track of 2010, Barbara Streisand.

I wish I was your favorite girl. I wish you thought I was the reason you were in the world.

Boyfriend told me to listen to it because it reminds him of me in an "endearing" way... I don't do team sports.

Number two of the only five country songs in history that I like. So beautiful.

Hangin' on the passenger's side of his best friend's ride trying to holla at me.
I hate driving does that make me a scrubella?

37 down, 15 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment