Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Sunday, January 9, 2011

252/365

I was in Ottawa visiting friends, and thus culminated this playlist of party/attemptive study music. All the excitement of being in Canada's capital made me miscount my musical days once more. I always claimed to suck with dates, even current ones.  I skipped 248, and am thus perpetually on Calgary time. How about we get drunk and forget all about it?

Musicians in The Market.

246/365: No Beef, Afrojak and Steve Aoki.
Effed up camel. My party song for the month of November.

247/365: No One's Gonna Love You, Cee Lo Green.
When things start splitting at the seams and now, it's tumbling down, hard.

248/365: Dynamite, Taio Cruz.
I'm suffering from an ailment causing me to throw my hands up in the air sometimes.

249/365: The Strangers, St.Vincent.
Paint the black hole blacker. Sounds like Disney symphonies combined with synth.

250/365: All or Nothing, O-Town.
Is it my attraction to Ashley Angel, or is this song just really really good.

251/365: Knife, Grizzly Bear.
Can't you feel the n-i-nj-nijaf-knife.

252/365: All Fired Up, Interpol.
See I've got this soul, it's all fired up. (Really wish the next line was "Maybe it's just the herpes")

35 down, 17 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment