Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Sunday, January 9, 2011

259/365

A most marvelous week starring my birthday and the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. This is when shit gets really adult. 

Source: WeHeartIt

253/365: Hope There's Someone, Anthony & The Johnsons.
Haunted with beauty. Listen at your own emotional risk.

254/365: O'Children, Nick Cave.
The one Harry and Hermione danced to in an awkward attempt to forget their reality.

255/365: One of These Things First, Nick Drake.
I could be oh so true, I would be, I should be through and through.

256/365: All I Believe In, The Magic Numbers & Amadou & Mariam.
Oh my heart I want you to be strong, I want you to be all I believe in.

257/365: My Dick, Mickey Avalon.
Best song of 2006. My Dick? V.I.P. Your Dick? Needs I.D.

258/365: Big Boy, Jeppe.
Now that we're already on the topic of junk. An ode to the well hung.

259/365: Strictly Game, Harlem Shakes.
This will be a better year, make a little money, take a lot of shit, feel real bad, and get over it.

36 down, 16 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment