Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

181/365:

This is what I was listening to at the end of August. Considering that it's been nicer outside in October, I figured I should post this now. My blog posts are very sensitive to the weather. They have been diagnosed with S.A.D in fact.

Source: WeHeartIt

Day 175/365: We Don't Want Your Body, Stars.
You're tuned into my frequency, but that don't mean a thing to me, cause I don't want your body.

176/365: Lose Control, Missy Elliot Feat. Ciara.
365 days of music make you lose control.

177/365: Radar Detector, Darwin Deez.
Forget baby and honey, you're my radar detector.

178/365: Fuck You, Cee-Lo Green.
Super catchy right now, as well as a nonchalant way to tell someone fuck you.

179/365: Mama I Love You, The Spice Girls.
My mummy was sick this weekend and I watched Spice World. Thus this song was born!

180/365: Let's Go Surfing, The Drums.
If only my summer consisted of this phrase - Next year I tell you, next year.

181/365: Monster Hospital, Metric.
I fought the war, but the war won't -stop for the love of God.

25 down, 28 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment