Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stephen Avenue


This is very similar to what our lovely Stephen Avenue looks like this fine Christmas decorating season. I finally felt a warm fuzzy feeling while standing outside in the snow. Looking up at these  'dripping icicle' lights, I felt a sense of romantic holiday spirit and appreciation (and sugarplum fairies danced on my head, after I just had my hair done, so I got pissed and asked what kind of fairies wanted to represent sweetened dried fruit anyway). It goes against my nervous system reaction to like the cold weather. But really, I figure the icicle lights are just depicting something that is freezing; they're probably nice and warm themselves, since they give off so much inefficient heat loss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment