Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Boxers or leafs?

Really adorable and quirky leaf art. Reminds me of that super pointless, yet somehow incredibly time consuming leaf project in grade 6. Getting one of those evergreen needle samples was the biggest challenge I'd faced so far.


I like the idea of nature imitating mundane (probably not very eco-friendly) objects.



Sequencia!!



The opposite of nature, technology. Oh how I adored not knowing all of the useless facts Computer Science has implanted.



Proof, yet again, that Star Wars references transcend all mediums. :)

That leaf you stepped on last month, that was art.

No comments:

Post a Comment