Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Thursday, April 28, 2011

350/365

This week of music can be best be described as Trippy. Also, I actually decided what my favorite King of Limbs song was. 
Source: WeHeartIt
344/365: Angel Dance, Robert Plant.
I'm in a sudo-religious song kind of mood.

345/365: Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains), Arcade Fire.
#NowPlaying

346/365: Dragostea Din Tei, Ozone.
Numa Numa's Mother. Viralicious, also I'm European it's in my blood to love this song.

347/365: Metronomy, The Look.
Now you're giving me the look, look.

348/365: Mouth Full of Diamonds, Phantogram.
1st thought? Sierra Leone diamond diggers anthem. #DontBuyBloodDiamonds.

349/365: White Moon, Beach House.
"Do you want me to want you..."

350/365: Little By Litte, Radiohead.
Little by little by hook or by crook. I’m such a tease. And you’re such a flirt.



50 down, 2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment