Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Saturday, May 7, 2011

357/365

Penultimate week of my musical project. See, I only procrastinated a whole month and a half before posting this.

Source: WeHeartIt

351/365: I'll Try Anything Once, The Strokes.
"When I said I can see me in your eyes, you said I can you in my bed." Song courtesy of Brit.

352/365: Seven Nation Army, Damien Rice.
Very few things bring me as much joy as an exceptionally more musical cover. Another Brit pick.

353/365: Down Down Down, Peter Wolf Crier.
The way he says down sounds like the name of a new Dasher hound breed.

354/365: Teardrops On My Guitar, Taylor Swift.
Wholesome and innocent, obviously I only listen to it ironically.

355/365: The Splendour, Pantha Du Prince.
Calming and instrumental, ideal for studying Canadian law.

356/365: Fuck It, I Love You. Malcolm Middleton.
Accent makes the song. Adorable.

357/365: Truth, Alexander.
"Your darkness is shining, my darkness is shining." I love his voice more than strawberries.

51 down, 1 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment