Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Webcam Photos

Bizzare images taken at the most sporadic of times. 
These are my webcam photos, also known as pictures of myself every time I re-realise I have a webcam. After watching An Anthropological Introduction to YouTube, I'm convinced most of us have photos similar to this. Thus, I bare mine, for the sanctity of our new found Internet culture. 


S mug from Anthropologie photo shoot. 

Ignoring studies in Law Library, boyfriend seemingly decapitated behind. 

Cute cupcake apron celebration. 

In Rome with little cousin Martina.  

Suited up & eating liquorice.

Cruella Deville lipstick application mirror. 

Comicbook heroin. 

Singing Numa Numa.

Photographic participant observation. 

1 comment: