Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, February 14, 2011

280/365

It was the Holidays, I was still studying for and taking exams, thus my song choices were slightly passive aggressive. 

Source: WeHeartIt

274/365: A Smokey Room, Eliza Doolittle.
You got your hair in a do, yeah, cause that's so original.

275/365: Fresh Feeling, Eels.
You don't have a clue, what it is like, to be next to you

276/365: My Plants Are Dead, Blonde Redhead.
My garbage is currently littered with dead foliage and wilted petals. A song for the occasion!

277/365: Tatouage Bleu, Ben Onono.
I can't ever learn french, none of its songs will ever sound as instantly romantic.

278/365: Maybe Next Year (X-mas Song), Meiko.
I don't think Santa's coming this year, cause I've been a bad, a bad girl.

279/365: Psychotic Girl, The Black Keys, feat. Intuition.
Compared to your crazy, huh, mine's modest.

280/365: Girl With One Eye, Florence + The Machine.
I'll cut you're little heart out, cause you made me cry.

39 down, 13 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment