Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Monday, February 21, 2011

294/365

2011 arrived this week, as did my new job and full-time plus schedule. Boyfriend also bought a turntable, thus the theme of "best on vinyl" begins. 

Source: WeHeartIt

288/365: Please Mr. Postman, The Beatles.
This week's top vinyl listen. Everything sounds better on vinyl.

289/365: Toxic, Yael Naim (Britney Spears Cover).
The real way this song was supposed to sound - sensual and vulnerable. Beautiful.

290/365: Rambling Man, Laura Marling.
Let it always be known that I was who I am.

291/265: Cover Your Tracks, Young Galaxy.
"I always said I'd have it all if I could be unborn." Summery percussion for my first hump day at the new job.

292/365: Right Thurr, Chingy.
My thoughts through the entire song: Did 'Dirty' look at hurr? Is Dirty his BFF? What's the story behind the name? This is ridiculous.

293/365: Oh! Centra, Javelin.
Sounds like they're saying Oh! Sanja (incorrect pronunciation), you made a man out of me.

294/365: Peach, Plum, Pear, Joanna Newsom.
"And we were swallowing panic in the face of its force." Graceful/Demonic child sounds.

41 down, 11 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment